SMS services for banks and financial institutions
SMS ensures that systems are better protected against unauthorized access. For example, companies in the financial sector can use SMS for authentication, payment reminders and reports on various statuses
Smstools is a trusted mobile messaging solution for financial institutions in the banking, financial services and insurance sectors. Smstools uses comprehensive 1 and 2-way solutions to deliver inbound and outbound SMS messages through a single user interface. It integrates with existing IT systems to automate workflow and communication processes within a single facility or multiple locations
- Account notifications (executed transactions or negative credits)
- Two factor authentication via one-time passwords to authenticate payments
- Management of critical incidents and emergencies
- Send appointment confirmations
- Informing customers when credit card fraud is detected
From payment reminders to online login codes. Financial institutions choose Smstools because we have been active for 16 years, have a very reliable solution, are GDPR compliant with high SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and top-level security
Authentication by SMS
SMS authentication and 2FA is increasingly used to give employees access to the company network. Finding a strong password is becoming increasingly difficult and hackers are getting smarter. The use of inappropriate passwords can lead to a global loss, especially in the financial world
SMS authentication offers the right solution for this, because companies can send an automated SMS message over a secure connection to an employee's cell phone. The SMS message includes a unique code that provides access to the company's secure environment, confirming whether the user is actually who he or she claims to be. This significantly improves the security of company networks and online workstations and SMS authentication provides cost savings as physical tokens can be replaced by a 2FA code per SMS.
How can you use our SMS services?
- Use our SMS software to send SMS messages.
- Use our gateway API and link your scheduling software directly to our SMS services.
- Use Email2SMS to send SMS messages via your email software.