What is a virtual mobile number?
A virtual mobile number is very efficient for two-way communication. For example, if you send bulk SMS messages and you want to receive a reply form the recipients, then a virtual mobile number is the perfect solution. A virtual mobile number allows for an easy way to interact with your customers or staff. With our software you can automatically forward your incoming SMS messages to a specified email recipient, website, database or URL.
Possibilities of a virtual mobile number
- Send and receive SMS messages from a virtual mobile number. li>
- Incoming messages are immediately visible in the inbox of the control panel and our Control Panel app. li>
- Forward all incoming messages by email to one or more email recipients. li>
- Forward all incoming messages to an API (webservice). li>
- Auto Responders: send automated responses or perform actions on incoming messages. li>
Benefits of a virtual mobile number
- You can send SMS messages via the software to which recipients can respond immediately. li>
- You can link virtual mobile numbers from different countries. li>
- Your virtual mobile number is 24/24h, 7/7 days available and it is directly hosted by the operators. li>
- Receiving SMS messages is free. There are no additional costs per received SMS message. li>
International virtual mobile numbers
We offfer virtual mobile numbers in the following countries.
Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chili, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hongkong, Hungary, Indonesia;, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Noorway, Puerto Rico, Poland, Portugal, Romania;, Slovakia, Slovenia, South-Africa, South-Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switserland, United Kingdom, USA.
View virtual number pricing per country
View our available virtual numbers database