What is a virtual mobile number?
A virtual mobile number is very efficient for two-way communication. For example, if you send bulk SMS messages and you want to receive a reply form the recipients, then a virtual mobile number is the perfect solution. A virtual mobile number allows for an easy way to interact with your customers or staff. With our software you can automatically forward your incoming SMS messages to a specified email recipient, website, database or URL.
Possibilities of a virtual mobile number
- Send and receive SMS messages from a virtual mobile number.
- Incoming messages are immediately visible in the inbox of the control panel and our Control Panel app.
- Forward all incoming messages by email to one or more email recipients.
- Forward all incoming messages to an API (webservice).
- Auto Responders: send automated responses or perform actions on incoming messages.
Benefits of a virtual mobile number
- You can send SMS messages via the software to which recipients can respond immediately.
- You can link virtual mobile numbers from different countries.
- Your virtual mobile number is 24/24h, 7/7 days available and it is directly hosted by the operators.
- Receiving SMS messages is free. There are no additional costs per received SMS message.
International virtual mobile numbers
We offfer virtual mobile numbers in the following countries.
Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chili, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hongkong, Hungary, Indonesia;, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Noorway, Puerto Rico, Poland, Portugal, Romania;, Slovakia, Slovenia, South-Africa, South-Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switserland, United Kingdom, USA.
View virtual number pricing per country
View our available virtual numbers database